Monday afternoon Danny, Amberly and I went to San Antonio to be with Danny while he visited a few clients til Wednesday. We got in town about 6:30 and went to dinner at Rosario's. It was yummy....guac, white wine chicken enchiladas, some great food. About 12:30 Danny wakes me up and says "Babe, I think I am going to throw up"....ok, go throw up and maybe you will feel better.....NOT.....Danny was throwing up until about 5:30! Poor thing! It was horrible! I was awake, Ambs was awake, and Danny was sick...it was a LONG night! Finally it seemed he was done and we all went to bed. {The only good thing about that night was that Amberly actually slept with me while Danny was sick....she hasn't cuddled like that or slept with us since she was like 4 months old, it was Heaven}
We woke up and then I started feeling sick....great.....so Danny still not feeling well and we are all exhausted, he canceled all of his meetings and we headed home. I drove home so Danny could rest, but by the time we got home I was NOT feeling good at all. I called my mom to see if she could come over ASAP and help with Ambs and she did. We put Ambs down for a nap and took my temp and it was at 101.9....What have the Wardlows gotten in to? My mom stayed over til about 6 and by 6:30 Ambs was ready for bed, we all were. Danny and I were in bed watching 30 by 30 and were asleep by 7:45 lol It was amazing! Amberly slept the whole night {thank goodness}
She got up at 8:15 this morning and Danny and I are back to 100%!!!!! WAHOO We are not sure what we had; if it was food poisoning or caught a bug that's been going around, but whatever it was it was not fun at all and we are so glad Ambs didn't get it {I hope I am not jinxing myself}.
Because my blog wouldn't be the same without pics, here's a few pics I think are just too cute.....
Amberly and the pretty bride!
Ambs and I getting down at the reception! Both in purple!
Monday morning we finally got Amberly some shoes....she still tries to walk only on her tippy toes, but she's getting better.
We are going to Florida tomorrow to go see Gigi and Papa Joe! I am so excited and have lots to get packed! I have a ton to blog about {Nikki's beautiful wedding, Kane's adorable party and our fun play date} but those will have to wait til after our trip! Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Amberly's sweater dress is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you two in purple, so precious! And, she looks ADORABLE in her chair-- precious angel, precious outfit!!
ReplyDelete