Tuesday we took Ambs to the Dr for her 15 month check up. 15 months!!!! Where does the time go? She is 23.14 lbs and 31.5 inches which puts her in the 70-90th percentile. She did great through the whole appointment, until the shots. Poor thing, it was by far the worst shot experience so far. She hated them! She usually just lets out one cry, but not that day. She cried until we checked out but then was fine.
She loves fish tanks!
How did she go from this.....{5 days old}
to this....sitting like a pretty little lady reading a book, I want my baby back!
Tuesday night we went to Pappasito's with Mom, Dad, Jim and Mia to celebrate Jim's last day of treatment at MD Anderson. His last day of treatment was yesterday, so they're heading back to Colorado today. It has been very nice to have them around and I love hearing him and Dad reminisce and hear all their crazy stories.
Devoni and Tom went to Puerta Vallarta for the weekend to see Danny's brother TJ and his gf Gaby. They watched Ambs for us while we were at dinner since they hadn't seen her for 4 days lol. TJ and Gaby sent back the cutest little beach dresses for Amberly. She got this cute purple one and a red/orange one - she's going to look so cute in Hawaii in them!
Thank you Uncle TJ and Aunt Gaby for my dresses! I love them! {I was holding a sign saying thanks but decided to crinkle it} Love u!
Danny went to San Antonio yesterday for business - and he took my dad with him lol They're so cute together! Dad believe it or not has never been to the Alamo, so he's "sight-seeing" while Danny's in meetings. They're coming home tonight and can't wait to hear how everything went.
Oh, and how about the Texas vs. A&M basketball game last night?! TEXAS FIGHT!
Hope you all are having a great week! xoxo
I just wanted to say what a doll ms. Amberly is. I am jealous of all that hair you get to play with!
ReplyDelete