Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fun Times Lately

The past few weeks we have been having so much fun!  Between the rodeo, playdates, and birthdays, we have been busy!  Pic overload, of course! :)

We went to see Tim McGraw at the rodeo.  I hadn't been since George Strait CLOSED the Astrodome!  I'd lived in Austin since and never came home to go.  Danny took 2 clients, and the other 2 had to back out the morning of, so Kelly and Jason came with us. 
Danny got to expense the tickets, so they were fabulous, 4th ROW!  Tim came off the stage and we were THIS close to him!  And he slaped me and Kelly's hand too!  It was so much fun!
Bye Tim!
My good friend Jamie was in town from Cincinnati last week and brought Kane over for a few playdates.  These 2 kiddos are just the cutest little things!  Love them to death!  I can't wait til Jamie is BACK in June and we can do this lots!
Ambs picked a flower for Kane....don't they both have on the cutest shoes lol
Playing in the birdbath....We REALLY need to get rid of they eye sore...
As I've said before, Amberly LOVES to give hugs and kisses.....So I said "Amberly, give Kane a hug" and boy did she just attack him like a sumo wrestler!  LOL  She scared that little boy, poor thing.
Showing Kane where the nails go, ohhhh that concentration lol
A few days later Jamie and Kane returned, and Kristina and Caden came over too!  Kane was so sweet and pushed Amberly all the way to the front door....then bailed. haha It was so cute and funny!  Caden pushed Amberly back to us. 
We then brought the kids into Ambs room.  Kane got into her rocker, so Ambs wanted in too of course so Jamie helped her out
Caden poured himself some tea.  He is the SMARTEST and most CHATTY kiddo!  He's 22 months and is talking SO much!  He kept saying "Amberly", it was so sweet!  I can't wait til Ambs talks that much.
Ambs sat in Aunt Jamie's lap, and K got jealous haha  Amberly's dress was from Aunt Jamie for Christmas.
That night was the Bachelor finale.  Kelly, Sarah, Nikki and Jamie came over.  Danny was at a meeting for the Final 4 {he get's to work it with Ryan, he's so excited} so it was a GIRLS night.  It is always so great to have ALL 5 of us together - we are so goofy, as you can tell!  :) 
This whole season we were all Team Emily!  We were so excited when Chantal O got "dumped", Kelly did a little victory dance around the living room haha.
I worked on St Paddy's day and Danny took some clients to Zac Brown Band at the rodeo, so Ambs had cornbeef and cabbage at Grandma and Grandpa's. 
 Last week I found her climbing her crib....she hasn't tried climbing out yet, thank goodness
She also had a playdate with Grandma, Meredith and Eli.  Sweet babies reading with Maddie.
I love this pic of her - such a big girl sliding by herself. 
For Monkey's 17 month birthday we went to Pottery Barn Kids and got her this pool.  I LOVE my discount and this is why I work at PB.  How cute is this little whale!
Usually, NOTHING scares Amberly {except for Santa} but she did NOT like the pool at first.
Saturday we went out and got her in her new "around the house" swimsuit lol and tried again
Danny and I got in with her and she LOVED it!  We were outside for almost 3 hours! 
Getting a little drink. Love those chubby legs!
We also turned on the sprinkler!  She loved running through it!
Saturday night you know was Kelly's birthday dinner.  Here's a pic of us girls at Sawyer Park after.  Yesterday, our friend Sarah {in the middle} matched for her pharmaceutical residency in CHICAGO!  We are all so proud, excited and happy for her!  We can't wait to have a girls trip to visit!
Devoni's going to kill me....but the other night I was working and D was in San Antonio so they watched her for a few hours.  While playing outside, Ambs fell on something...not sure what but she got this pretty little souvenir.  It was not really phasing her at all, she was still climbing all over the place.  However, I was kind of worried, so we made a Dr appt yesterday and she's just fine.  He said it's really not as bad as it looks.  That made me feel much better.  Devoni feels so bad and I hate that, but these things happen!   
This morning she woke up with their hair-do!  This kid's got some volume!  Love her!

Ok, think I've caught yall up on what we've been up to lately!  I hope yall are having a great week!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. She is sooo adorable!!! Hope her leg heels up quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is SO precious, truly a beautiful little girl. loved your update!! REALLY hope to get together soon and play!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity