Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm here.....

so it's been awhile since I have blogged....Last week Devoni's parents were in town.  I LOVE these two!  They are the sweetest people I've ever met!  They love me like their own and just adore Amberly!  I don't think they've gone longer than 2 months that they've ever not seen her!  AND we are going to visit them in Florida in November!  We are SO excited!  While I have so much to blog about {their stay and Nikki's bachelorette} here is just a little something til I get pic sorted, etc :)  

Sunday night Devoni pulled out Danny's old jeans to try them on Amberly - they were 12 months so we thought they would work........



but Amberly figured out her tummy was too big to button them lol  

3 comments:

  1. "Do I have to lay on the bed and squeeze into these????"

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one is cuter. Period. I hope I can meet her in person soon.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity