Tuesday, November 16, 2010

13 months

Our monthly stickers do not come in numbers past 12 so please don't mind my home made marker version lol  I don't know how long I will keep doing the numbers, but I love them, so for now, I want to keep up with them.  Here's what Ambs has been up to lately....


"na na na na" means food....so we think.

If you say "kiss kiss" or pucker up, she will give you a nice juicy kiss

She's walking everywhere now {mostly on her tip toes} 

She stands up on her own when she falls or sees something she wants to pick up

Takes notice when we tell her "no"

Eats everything and we're down to 2 bottles a day {morning and night}

She never meets a stranger and will go to anyone....we're going to have to really teach her about stranger danger when she gets older


She shakes her head no, but doesn't know that it means no - we're trying to teach her to nod yes

Sometimes when we say "touchdown" she raises her arms

She can get off the couch and bed by herself

When you say "GO GATORS"  she gets excited and waves her arms
Talks on the phone and says "a-doh" {or something like that} for hello

She blows the hair out of her eyes when it's in her face

If you say "arms up" she knows she's getting a change of clothes and raises her arms

Ambs is always so happy....if she's cranky she's usually sleepy

Happy 13 months Ambs!

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't have said it better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhh!!! kane does the touchdown thing. so funny. she sure is coming close to talking! go girl!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity