Monday, June 20, 2011

Our week...a week ago....

I started this post last week, and I just plain forgot about it.  Here's what we have been up to.

2 weekends ago I was not feeling well at all!  Stupid allergies get to me about every 6 months and I feel like death.  I still did whip us up a great dinner!  You can find the recipe here.  I love that site for all kinds of "skinny" recipes. 
Danny let me sleep in since I was up half the night coughing up a lung and Amberly made me this sweet note.
Last week, he went to pick us up lunch (love him working at home) and also picked me up these beauties.
Remember in my 20 months post about loving shakes?!  Here she is having some of mommy's.
Doing what Daddy does.
iPad, the entertainer.

Last week, Devoni also hosted a "Daquaris and Divas" pool party/happy hour. 
I brought over our Margarita Machine.  Love this thing!
sweet ladies
Grandma also brought over some butcher paper for Amberly to color on.  Tracing out little A.
Showing grandma that she colored on her hands.  Grandma saying "ewww" lol
She loves to color!
And as you know, give everyone kisses....even the person on the paper.

This is going to be a crazy week at the Wardlow house.  We leave for Hawaii early Saturday morning.  Packing for this trip is a task in itself.  I have to start tomorrow for sure.  We will be in Honolulu Sat night, then fly to Kauai Sunday - Thurs afternoon, then we fly to Maui thursday night to Monday.  It's going to be a busy trip, but I can't wait to see Ambs running on the beach, and I know she's going to be obsessed with all the flowers there.  Gigi and Papa Joe get into Houston on Wednesday, which is also their 54th wedding anniversary!  Then Thursday, Danny's brother TJ and his girlfriend Gaby get in.  We have not seen them for over a year, so we are very excited to see them and get in lots of QT.  

If any of you have tips on keeping a little one on some sort of a schedule with such a big time difference I am all ears.  I know a little girl who, if she does not nap or have a schedule, she becomes Ms. Cranky Pants.  

We had a great family filled weekend celebrating daddies!  Hope you all had a great weekend too!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Hawaii! I can't wait to see pictures. Check out this website for helpful tips with traveling with a toddler. xoxo
    http://www.deliciousbaby.com/travel/family-travel-tips/jet-lag-and-babies-toddlers-and-kids/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity