Today was a good, fun day! Hubs and I went into Houston to do some shopping {primarily for my birthday dress and my bday gift}! First off, since we were in that way, we decided to stop by Doodles in Rice Village.....and guess what we got!?!?!?! YAY! I can not tell you how excited I am!
Second stop, Nordstrom Rack.....what a bust that was! I was SO disappointed, I usually find at least one thing when I go in there....but this time, nada! On to the next, we decided to go to the galleria. There, no such luck either....I must have tried on 15 dresses - they either didn't look right or didn't fit, so frustrating! I have decided to wear jeans to dinner tomorrow night instead of a dress. ugh. Here's monkey admiring the fish at the galleria {on top Daddy's shoulders} after we had a nice lunch at Kona Grill.
Last night Danny told me that I could pick out my "big gift" tomorrow....I wondered what it would be? So after some shopping today, I found it and it's wrapped in our bedroom to be opened tomorrow! :) Happy Birthday to ME!
My real birthday is actually NEXT Sunday, but Danny's going to be in Chicago for his BFF Matt's Bachelor Party. He better bring me back something Oprah related! lol So instead of celebrating next weekend we are celebrating tomorrow. While Danny is in Chicago, Kelly and I are going to Austin Saturday night for Sara's {Matt's fiance} Bachelorette Night in Austin {themed "Pink and Bling", see the invite; I added the rhinestones to the invites before sending them out to the guests} so should be lots of fun! Devoni is kindly watching Ambs that night for us. :)
I can't wait for tomorrow....going to get a pedi, my hair done, then dinner with my families and the da Silva's, then out. It's going to be a great night! Hope you all have a great weekend!
xoxox



LOVELOVE the mudpie outfit!! Too bad it doesn't come in bigger sizes!!! CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete