Today is our 2nd Anniversary! It has gone by SO fast! This time 2 years ago, me and my girls were getting our mani/pedis and getting ready for the big day! It was absolutely perfect! Everything was so pretty, and I was marrying the most incredible man! I love him more each day and I can not wait to celebrate many more anniversaries!
I love looking through our wedding pictures! We had so much fun and it was just a perfect day! We were surrounded by the people we love and they love us!
Take a look back, 2 years ago.....
I DO
Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Wardlow
We had the BEST LOOKING bridal party ever!
Love of my Life
Our 1st dance
We danced the ENTIRE night....
Being serenaded to "Sweet Caroline" by the Pi Kapp guys
That was so much fun! They do it at all the frat weddings
HOOK 'EM....Texas Fight Song
Gig 'Em.....Aggie War Hymn
And away we went
Happy Anniversary babe! I love you SO much!











Beautiful wedding, great photos, wonderful memories. A day of Love and Celebration.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! Enjoy the special day! If only we could have our wedding again every single year...
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding me of one of the top five days in my life!!!! Happy Anniversary.
ReplyDelete