Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sunday Funday

A few weeks ago we had a little Sunday Funday!  Amberly went to Grandma and Grandpa's and we went to the Texas Crawfish Festival in Spring with Kelly and Jason.  We all love craw fish.  It is definitely messy and some work, but so good.  Jason and Kelly have craw fish boils at their house lots and I have to say, theirs is better than what we had at the festival. 

Kelly and one of the poor little things.
We got a bucket and all went to work.
The craw fish was pretty spicy and not much meat, lots of claws, so we all got a corn dog after....lol
There were all sorts of rides, but the boys wanted to ride the bull.  Jason getting ready.
Jason stayed on awhile....
...hubs not so much....
They said it hurt their legs so much.....Monday Danny had a HUGE bruise that's still there to prove it.
We were just walking around and OMG I about died when we saw this snake a guy was holding.....Anyone who knows me knows that I am PETRIFIED of snakes, prob my biggest fear ever!  I immediately darted about 30 yards away....Kelly wanted to "be Britney Spears" so I sent hubs over to take a pic for her....
The people with the snake was some group of guys from the Discovery Channel.  See the little turtle?!
They then brought out an even BIGGER 140 lb snake.....YUCK!  ugh so gross!
  After all that snake biz, we decided to go take one of those old timey pics they do at theme parks.  Kelly and I noticed our hubs accidentally looking like twins ha!
Our pic! 
Jason was NOT up for riding rides, so he held our purses and pictures while Kelly, Danny and I rode one.
See us?! Top right.
After about 2 hrs at the fest, we went to Sawyer Park to watch the basketball games. Their usual dodge ball tournaments were going on, and we were laughing that we were the only married people there.....as girls in crop tops and inappropriate clothing were walking around lol 
  Happy Boys
It was a gorgeous day that was so much fun, and a great way to end our weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity