Thursday, August 12, 2010

on the road again.

Last weekend while I was at White Linen Night in the Heights, Danny was on baby duty so I could go with Kelly.  Earlier last week my dad brought over my old little red wagon that was given to me by my Papa and Grandma for my 1st birthday.  Amberly loves riding in it!  While Danny was out around the neighborhood with her, she went to grab some flowers, and fell out!  GASP!  He called me really upset and worried about her.  These things happen to every parent at some point, and I am sure it won't be the last time she gets a bump or bruise.

This week we tried it out again.....and all went well!  No falling out this time.   :) 

Holding on for dear life! 

Daddy pulling his little girl!

The scene of the crime....the infamous flowers she tried to touch

Just getting a little shut eye

She does not look like she is having fun lol but I promise she was - we were really close to her bedtime so she was pretty sleepy!

Today we leave for Mississippi - yesterday I made a list of things we need to pack....and I always thought we required lots of things, but that was until little Miss Priss came into our lives, now SHE requires a ton of stuff!  Thank goodness bags fly free on southwest :)  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and will fill you in on our trip when we get back. 

2 comments:

  1. what happened? i was like your first follower then it hit me that your never on my news feed so i had to hunt you down. i wasn't on your follow list. did you redo it? what happened?
    ugh! hope you got there safely! ill text you tom to chk on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time in Miss-iss-ippi (2nd grade spelling style, right there!) and I'm loving the cute pics of Amberly in the wagon...adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity